Acrylic is durable and hard wearing - with care it will last a long time. It doesn't take much to keep your acrylic table in 'just bought' condition - here's a few tips
- Your acrylic nesting tables should be cleaned with lukewarm water and a clean non-abrasive cloth.
- If you want to you can also use a mild non-abrasive detergent.
- Use only light pressure when cleaning.
- If the surface of your acrylic table becomes exceptionally dirty or gritty, 'rinse' the surface first by lightly swabbing a saturated cloth over the surface and allow dirt and grit to drain away. Avoid rubbing dirt or grit into the surface of your table. Turn the cloth often and replace with a clean cloth frequently. Dry by blotting gently with a clean dry cloth.
Now you know how easy it is to care for your table why not #shopthecollections
Three acrylic nesting tables care DONT'S
- DO NOT use any of the following on your acrylic table: ketones, aromatics, esters, window cleaning sprays, alcohol, kitchen scouring detergents or solvents (such as acetone, benzene, gasoline or thinners)
- DO NOT use ammonia-based cleaning solutions on acrylic as they will eat into the surface and cause it to craze.
- Avoid rubbing dirt or grit into the surface of your table
If you need any more help contact email@example.com